Speaking at the HR TechXpo - Two OptionsThere are two different opportunities to present at the HR TechXpo. First, we are seeking thought-leaders to present for twenty minutes on a contemporary topic regarding HR/Workplace solutions and the intersection/interaction with technology. Past topics included: The New Digital World of Work, Rethink Your HR Systems, Recruiting Technology, Leading Digital Transformation, The Future of HR Technology, Cyber-Security, and HR in AI.
Second, we are seeking Start-Up’s to participate in our annual Pitch Competition. The first round of the Pitch Competition will be in an Online format. Winners of this round will then be invited to present at either HR TechXpo San Francisco and/or HR TechXpo Seattle.
Sound Interesting? Please read important submission information below and SUBMIT by March 22, 2019.
Submission ProcessPlease note, you must complete all pages of the submission process. You cannot "save" your work half-way through and return to it. Once you click "Finalize Submission" on the last screen you will be sent a confirmation and link to return to your submission to make any changes.
1. Click on the "continue" button at the bottom of this page.
2. Enter the proposal information as well as speaker information requested for all pages. You cannot save your entry half-way through. You must click "Finalize Submission" on the last page to submit your entry.
3. Once the proposal is complete, click the Submit Button. You will receive a confirmation email and a link to your newly created Speaker Portal where you can make changes/updates until the March 22nd when the submission closes.
4. The speaker(s) will receive all communication regarding the proposal.
5. If you would like to add an additional point of contact to be included in all communication to speakers, please do so in the "Submitting on Behalf of Another" section.
6. The deadline to submit is March 22, 2019 at 4pm PST.
7. Notification will be by April 30, 2019.
Review ProcessProposals are scored by various reviewers who are evaluating your proposal on a number of factors including:
Does your proposal reflect thought-leadership on a contemporary topic in HR/Workplace and Technology?
Is the content insightful, fresh, and future-oriented and helps our community answer the question, What’s Next?
Is the presenter a polished speaker with credibility on the topic?